Thursday, June 5, 2014

Printable Recipe Cards

I originally moved my blog from Blogger to Wordpress in the hope of having a really awesome web shop and blog all in one but...hackers got me and I couldn't undo the damage they did so it was shut down. So many sleepless hours designing and building my webpages just to lose it all in one night. So
chin up, I am back to blogger and Etsy now. With a little luck I can try and restore some of the more requested printables I had up on the blog and I will start with these. 







(Please remember that these are for personal use only and cannot be sold.)

I will keep looking for more that you may need and please if you think of any you need leave a comment and I will try and locate/repost it for everyone. 

Have a wonderful week!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Dawn!
    I absolutely LOVE your little albums and am so bummed that I found it so late and not able to get the kit!!
    I am looking for both papers! LOL
    Have a couple questions.
    *Do you have pictures of the finished pages?? I'd love to case it.
    *What size do we print out the recipe pages??
    *Where do you print out your recipes onto the recipe cards??
    Thank you so much for sharing! I'm going to watch your other videos!
    SherryBee in AZ
    beeson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dawn.
    I just 'found' your Farm Girl Mason jar video! Girl, you rock those albums! LOVE!
    Anyway, I don't see the recipe cards you were sharing for that one. I only see the Christmas album cards---which are super cute!
    ALSO, wondering if I could purchase your mason jar template?
    AND.....wondering if/when you will have more kits ready? Can't wait!
    Thanks!
    Sherry Bee in AZ
    beeson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, can you tell me how you print on these templates? Do you print them out first and then feed them into your printer once you have the text you want? thanks so much.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say thanks for the cute printables<3<3

    ReplyDelete