Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day Books

Clean out the extra goodies by making Day Books!

What do you do with all your extra embellishments and left over paper from finished projects?
I decided to put them to good use and make a whole bunch of Day Books! 
By a whole bunch I really mean until I get bored and move on to the next big project =)

Here is book number one.

I love this title!


This one measures 5 x 8 and has lots of space inside for all kinds of memory collecting.


I made pockets from old book paper and stuffed journal cards in them.


More fun pockets and cards sewn into the book.


I used papers and embellishments from several lines like Farmhouse paper co. Simple Stories,
Maggie Holmes and Websters pages.


Another book pocket with a Prima journal tag inside.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to call it, as I'm new to this craft, but I just love the top cut out, on the left bottom envelope. Gorgeous work as you always show. So impressed. ~New follower, Heidi from outside Charleston, SC. (Cali transplant to the LowCounty of South Carolina)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't logged into the proper blogger account for my profile. I hope this helps identify me .. I've since moved to wordpress and my own hosting.. my blogz all start at withaz.net :)

      Delete